Kája Lill is a candidate in music theory and concurrently pursuing an M.A. in Russian, East European, and Eurasian studies. Originally from Grand Haven, Michigan, he holds a M.A. in Music Theory from the University of North Texas. Some of his research interests include 20th-century Czech music and the history of music theory in Central Europe. Kája enjoys learning foreign languages and playing bass in improvisation ensembles.
- Kája Lill conducts research in the Czech Republic – April 21, 2022
- Kája Lill awarded SMT-40 Dissertation Fellowship – April 07, 2022
- SMR at SMT 2020 – November 23, 2020
- Summer in Prague – August 26, 2017
- Germany and the Czech Republic – October 03, 2016